We will Know more details about “QA automation interview questions” in this post.
1). What is the motto of Automation Anywhere and what are the challenges comes?
Ans:- Automation Anywhere is a good approach that aims to save time, money and reduce human errors. It is basically a kind of artificial intelligence that helps in making the tasks and processes more emphasize manner. The biggest challenges associated with the present scenario are RPA skills shortage and sometimes cost. However, a lot of tasks can be made run without a break without worrying about their failure.
2). What the two popular tools used in Automation anywhere testing?
Ans:- There are multiple tools available but the ones that are considered as best are Rational Robot and QTP. Both of them are equally powerful and help to get results that totally error-free and accurate result.
3). What are the reasons, manual testing is not considered in automation anywhere approach?
Ans: The biggest issue is it required a lot of additional resources as well as it’s a time-consuming process if done manually. There are more chances of lots of errors that can declare their presence due to inaccuracy. When projects are time bounded or when they are large, obvious, it’s not a wise option to consider manual testing. It can degrade the performance of resources performing testing due to losing interest by performing the same task again and again in a short time span.
4). What is the most common type of framework used in Automation Anywhere?
Ans:- There are mainly four best and important frameworks used in Automation Anywhere.
- First is the Keyword Driven Automation Framework.
- Data-driven automation framework.
- Hybrid Automation Framework
- Modular automation framework
5). What is Sikuli and why it is used in automation?
Ans: It is basically an important tool in Automation that can simply be used when it comes to the graphical user interface. It makes use of VIM method and contains several web elements.
Sikuli is a strong tool that can be used for automating the flash objects, as well as websites. Whenever there is a requirement for a simple API, it can simply be used. Also, it can be integrated with a number of
frameworks such as Java, .Net. Windows-based applications can be automated simply with the help of Sikuli. Also, it is used to link it with other tools such as Selenium.
6). What are the different recorders available in Automation Anywhere?
Ans: Object Recorder, Easy recorder, and Web Recorder
7). What do you know about QTP testing tool?
Ans: QTP stands for Quick test professional and it is basically an Automation tool that is considered in test environments.
8). What are the benefits of Robotics process automation?
Ans:- Following are the benefits of RPA.
- It allows the creation of a virtual workforce.
- Allows interaction with a computer similar to a Human being.
- it reduces the business cost
- It provides higher productivity benefits
- Higher efficiency in the process.
- Reduce transactional errors, provide with higher accuracy.
9). what are the name used for automation?
Ans:- Following are the names of Automation tools.
- Blue Prism(which is highly stable currently)
- Automation Anywhere
- Work Fusion
- Open Span(also called PEGA)
10). What are the risks and challenges in RPA >
- Data Integrity
- Orphan/untraceable transaction in case of improper recovery mechanism.
- Another pain point in case of a change in the target application.
- Expensive RPA Tools.
- Push Back from employees due to fear of job loss.
11). What is the target industry for Automation?
- Bank institutions, Thousands in number every day and which later involves data validation, data entry and email notifications can be sent in seconds using RPA.
- BPO back-office work and repetitive task
- Telecom companies
- – for new account opening of a customer
I hope you liked this article about “QA automation interview questions”. I would like to have feedback from my blog readers. Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this article are always welcome.