We will learn step by step tutorial for “UiPath Orchestrator Tutorial”. Orchestrator is a powerful and strong product of UiPath which enables you to orchestrate the UiPath robots is continuously executing repetitive process on various platforms. It is a server-based application that lets you orchestrate your Robots, hence the name Orchestrator.
In other ways we can define, UiPath Orchestrator is a collection of Web services that orchestrate UiPath Robots that run repetitive business processes. It has a browser-based interface that enables the orchestration and management of hundreds of Robots with a click. Orchestrator lets you manage the creation, monitoring, and deployment of resources in your environment, acting in the same way as an integration point with third-party applications.
To login to UiPath Orchestrator, you first have to register yourself, i.e, to become a Tenant, open the below screen:
Register using the URL as https://platform.uipath.com/portal_/cloudrpa
Read my Other post: uipath-orchestrator-installation
Orchestrator’s main key feature :
- Managing multiple robots
- Handling package versions
- Employing assets to ease the automation process
- Using Queues and Schedules
- Managing and Stopping Processes
- Using Studio activities that affect Orchestrator processes
- Used for scheduling the jobs
- User Interface
- Creating, deploying, and monitoring processes
- Deploying and Monitoring Processes Executed by Multiple Robots
- Tailoring custom Logs to meet each user’s demands
I hope you liked this article about UiPath Orchestrator Tutorial. I would like to have feedback from my blog readers. Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this article are always welcome.