How to build a RPA resume?
When we learn new technologies like RPA(Robotics process automation) or migrate our skills from old to new, it can be very hard to know how to build a RPA Resume. What are the new RPA job trends in the market.
Well, no more searches: we have analyzed and research more about RPA resume tips you need into one place. Read below tips and try to create a new resume that will help you to get the best RPA job.
1). Keep attentions to write RPA related keywords in a resume: Always try to put the technical keyword in your resume is the best practice to build a good resume. During the apply for jobs online, you should read each job description for keywords that show what the employer is looking for in a suitable candidate. Include those keywords in your resume.
For example, if you’re applying for a job as RPA developer, an employer always searches keywords such as “RPA developer”, “UiPath developer”,” Blue Prism’s Credential Manager“, “Process designer”. Please put all those keywords in your resume for the best resume.
2). Write a summary of your RPA profile: if you talk about your profile summary, this is the part mostly seen by any interviewer during the interview and during the resume selection. so keep more focus on try to keep more technical and simple words to write the resume summary.
- Total 9 + years of IT experience with 2 Years’ Experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Completed certification in UiPath Advanced Certification (Graduate level)
- Knowledge in all phases of SDLC such as Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation, and Maintenance.
- Experience in developing, designing, testing and deployment of RPA (Robotics Process Automation) solutions using UiPath, Blue Prism and automation anywhere.
- Most Proficient in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD programming and .Net Architecture and ASP.Net MVC and Asp.net Core
- Hands-on Experience in creating PDD (Process Definition Document) and developed respective SDD (Solution Design Documents)
- Hands-on experience on UiPath for developing back office bots.
- implementation knowledge about Blue Prism’s & UiPathSingle Sign-on implementation using Microsoft Active Directory
- Hands-on Experienced in building Robotic Automation Processes and Business Objects for various business systems
- Worked on Blue Prism & UiPathwork queues to manage Bot workloads
- Work on Image comparison using Image recognition with OCR, ICR, and machine learning for designing in UiPath Studio
RPA Resume Tips
3). Your Roles and Responsibilities: This is the main key area in your resume which makes them more attractive to the interviewer. The interviewer can think about your depth of knowledge to see your role and responsibilities. Try to keep simpler what you have worked in your project. See the below example.
- Developed bots in UiPath to automate the HR process which was done manually by HR.
- Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements to design RPA process solutions with standard RPA design principles.
- Work on Extracted data from the web application, Windows Application, PDF, Images and web pages, etc. and exported to output data to database/excel
- Analyze the best feasibility of the existing process which is suitable for automation.
work as a business analyst support expertise to the Sales team to draft the RFI/RFP and POC stages and help the sales team to draft the RFI/RFP responses
- build bots using UiPath to automate and accelerate 80% of standard business process with minimum human intervention for remaining non-standard processes
- Work on bots in UiPath studio, identifying and debugging the errors using error handlers.
- Work on UiPath Orchestrator to deploy, secure, and manage UiPath Robots.
4). Always Keep it Reverse Chronological Order: it means always write you all profile information in reverse chronological order.
- Technical Skills : Example as RPA Tools: UiPath(v6.0, 7.5), Blue Prism (v4.2, 5.0), Automation Anywhere(v11.0,12.50), Work Fusion, Pega Robotics(OpenSpan)
- Educational Qualifications
- Professional Experience /Project details.
5). Simple Formatting: try to make a very simple format of your resume.
- Use basic fonts like Times New Roman, Arial, or Century Gothic, etc.
- font size between 10 and 12
- Bold and Highlight the heading with Bold and 14 sizes points
- Not put the RPA certification logo on each page. if done then write in summary.
6). Check Errors: After writing the resume, check the spelling mistakes, grammatical mistakes. Try to make a very simple resume and avoid including hobbies and self-declaration as it is old fashion. Keep your identity information properly.