Re Framework UiPath Interview Questions
Well, if you go through the below lesson then sure you can understand about the “Re Framework UiPath Interview Questions” and a basic idea of how interviewer ask such kind of questions.
1). What is Re Framework?
Ans: – The Re Framework is a framework which is developed by UiPath to help developers build processes rapid development and apply best practice principles. by using this framework we can customize and configure our fundamental code to create more powerful processes.
2). What is advantage of Re framework ?
Ans : – Following are the advantage of re framework ?
- Low code structure : Code is written very clear ,proper commented and reusable functions for understanding to any developer.also Main.xaml bringing structure to the process design architecture
- Re usability : Used code can be reused in any place because mostly used functions.It work for any type of process and independent of data sources(QueueItems, local excel files, Database data, API retrieved data).
- Best Exception recovery and retry mechanism : Step by step exceptions is managed by the framework layer also we can easily configure retry rules.
- Audit and logging mechanism : Step by step tracking the bot’s work,with as much detail and privacy as you choose with the new workblock concept. we can configure log and generate the log for easily tracking activities of bot.
- Maintain, extend and upgrade easily: we can easily maintain the coding structure . Extend to achieve process behavior by editing 6 empty workflows that connect to the Main.xaml in a standard way. Upgrade or extend framework independently of business code, by editing only one file, the Main.xaml in re framework.
- Separation of concerns: Very good idea to separate from business logic code, allowing developers and SMEs alike to focus on building processes.
Asked Re Framework UiPath questions
3). Why learn Re Framework ?
Ans : – To Automate a complex process which has defined states.
To clear RPA developer examination.
4). What are the Key Features of Re Framework ?
- Extensive logging
- Uses State Machine and comprises of Sequences and Flowcharts within
- Error handling and retry mechanism
5). What are components of Re Framework ?
Ans:- Following are the four components of Re Framework.
1). Init :- firstly all the data which is written in config file is read and convert it into dictionary form as key value.
below are sub parts of Init.
Below are the sub components used for initialize the setting and kill the process after work done. Out put of this process will be in form of Config(Dictionary)
Out Put: Config(Dictionary)
2). GetTransaction Data: Get the config (Dict) file, also get the data from the data table, queue and spreadsheet.
Data Source (Datatable,Queue) -> GetTransactionData -> Transaction Item
The output will be the transaction item.
3). Process: here we can process the business data and get the completion status of the job.
Transaction Item -> Process -> Completion Status
4).End Process : Used for check the status(pass/fail) and according to it close it.
Status -> End Process -> Done
6). How many global variables are there in Re Framework?
Ans: -The global variables are those variables whose scope is the main program, or main workflow in Uipath. There are 10 global variables in Re Framework.
|Data type||Is written in workflows||Is read in workflows|
7). What are the steps for deploying the Re Framework in Uipath?
Ans: – To deploy the framework following are the key points.
- Step 1: Copy its folder to your project location and rename it to current your project
- Step 2: Go into the project folder and, using any text application such as Notepad or Notepad++, open
the project.json file. Write the project name you defined in step 1 into the “id” field. Write
a project description into the “description” field. Save and close the file.
- Step 3: Open Main.xaml, navigate to the Init State and change the value of the
logF_BusinessProcessName field from the default “Framework” to your business
Re Framework preparation for an interview
8). What are the key points during developing the framework robot in UiPath?
Ans:- Below are the key rules, keep it in mind during developing the robots.
- Always try to open your applications in InitAllApplications.xaml workflow.
- Every time closes your applications in CloseAllApplications.XAML workflow.
- Every time kill your applications in the KillAllApplications.xaml workflow.
- the transaction number is the index that should be used to loop through TransactionData
and get our new TransactionItem. The looping will perform between the Get Transaction
Data State and the Process State, and the system manages the incrementing of the
index. All the developer needs to do is use it to fetch a new Item.
- The process ends when TransactionItem becomes Nothing, so it’s the developer’s
accountability to assign the null pointer, Nothing, to the TransactionItem at the end of the
For reference: ReFrameWork Source code
Visit my other Post: differences-between-uipath-and-blue-prism