Free SSL Certificate WordPress Website
Adding an SSL Certificate to your site domain is one of the best way to secure your WordPress website. SSL is the standard for establishing an encrypted connection between a web browser and a web server. The encrypted connection uses cryptography to obscure the data being sent between the two parties, so that the data remain private. SSL is the only widely deployed solution for encrypting information in transit. SSL is used by millions of people every day to secure website connections. We are using sslforfree for generate the free SSL certificate(https://www.sslforfree.com)
Below are the Steps for Free SSL Certificate WordPress Website
Step 1 :
Open website “Https://www.sslforfree.com” — Refer below image.
Step 2 :
Enter name of domain/website for which you want to generate SSL.
Step 3 :
3). Click on “Manual verification” middle box
Step 4 :
Click on “Manually Verify Domain” button.
Step 5 :
Download 2 file as after step 4 complete. refer below image.
Step 6 :
Login in to your cpanel , go to “File Manager”
Step 7 :
- Open folder “public_html“
- Click on “create Folder” , enter name of folder as “.well-known“
- Refresh page,check if “acme-challenge” folder exist in folder “.well-known“,if not then create “acme-challenge” folder
Step 8 :
upload files 2 files which you download (as mentioned in step 5)
Step 9 :
click on “download all” ssl certificate files, enter new user details
Step 10 :
- Unzip downloaed certificate folder
- on cpanel home page click on SSL/TSL box under “Security”
- Under private keys(Key) click on “Generate ,view ,upload, or delete your private keys.
- Under certificates (CRT) click on Generate ,view ,upload,or delete SSL certificates.
Select the domain name and browse the ssl downloaed file and upload here……as refer below screen.
After successfully uploading the certificate, below screen will display as popup, it means your domain if secure and https is applied.
Now check your domain, it will automatically redirected to https with valid certificate.
for reference : https://www.sslforfree.com
Visit my other post : https://dotnetbasic.com/category/domain-email